Featured Position: Project Manager
Organized and Efficient Project Manager that is detail oriented, responsible, and possess good communication skills.
- Tools required: A reliable computer, phone, and an internet connection
- Time Commitment: Between 10-20 hours a week
- Pay: Depends on experience and current abilities
- Ideal candidate: Responsible, intelligent, drama free person looking for part-time work during the summer (and possibly beyond)
Position Skills & Responsibilities
- Working skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Skype, DropBox.
- Functional responsibilities: Provide status updates to clients, research client issues/problems/questions, collect documents and information from clients, fill out forms.
- Emotional responsibilities: Keep a cool head, be organized, develop efficient systems/process, communicate clearly, be happy.
Things of note...
- Future of position: This part-time / contract position could expand into something more permanent but will always be flexible. Currently the time frame is about 3-6 months but this could extend much longer based on the success of the person and the projects.
- Don't double dip: Don't try to juggle this job and another full-time job at the same time - this is not a position that you can do 15 minutes at a time during breaks etc. That won't work out - you'll need to be focused during the time period that you agree to work.